Accountant or CPA?
- College not required.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 150 college credit hours.
- Must pass state testing.
- Usually has a master’s degree in accounting or taxation.
- Must take continuing education classes during the career.
- Considered fiduciaries with legal duty and power to act on behalf and in the best interest of their clients.
Deductions, tax incentives, foreign income, marriage and divorce.
Forms, instructions and publications.
Wills, retirement accounts, strategies, tax challenges and a lot more.
Can your software help you with…
What you need to know about Essential Business Accounting
These benefits will help you answer