Accountant or CPA?
- College not required.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 150 college credit hours.
- Must pass state testing.
- Usually has a master’s degree in accounting or taxation.
- Must take continuing education classes during the career.
- Considered fiduciaries with legal duty and power to act on behalf and in the best interest of their clients.
INSURANCE SAVINGS AND TIPS
Deductions, tax incentives, foreign income, marriage and divorce.
IRS TAX FORMS
Forms, instructions and publications.
Wills, retirement accounts, strategies, tax challenges and a lot more.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE OR CPA FIRM.
Can your software help you with…
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO DO YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTING?
What you need to know about Essential Business Accounting
WHY DO YOU NEED A CPA?
These benefits will help you answer